Filming Blog for Powerade Commercial

 On November 1st, I began filming my Powerade commercial. Originally I was supposed to film on a track field or a gym, however I wasn't able to find an area that would allow me to film. I also lost an actor that was supposed to be in the commercial. I then decided to do a home workout commercial. As the director and only actor, I prepared my props and costume for filming. I used my phone camera and a ladder to record each scene and positioned it to the angles I needed for the commercial. I put on my workout gear and began to record myself doing exercises. I did jumping jacks, high knee runs, and squats with a resistance band. I then moved the later and positioned my camera to get a close up shot of me reaching into my bag to grab the Powerade bottle. I had to re-film this clip many times to get it the way I wanted it. After recording that part, I moved my camera up a few steps of the ladder to get a close up shot of me drinking the Powerade. I made sure to turn the bottle to make the word Powerade face the camera. I also had to re-film this a couple of times so when it came to editing I have a numerous amount of clips to insert into the commercial. This entire process took about 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete. I had multiple takes and filming really helped me learn how to record camera shots and angles, in which I need to work on more. I also need to work on expressions. This commercial needs a lot of work until it is complete, however I have gotten really far into the process of completing it. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filming for our Music Video

Creative Critical Reflection for Our Music Video

Logic Music Video ( School Project)